Thursday 9 December 2010

Fashion and font mood boards

My last mood board was quite vague at looking at different fonts appropriate for my magazine so I did another developing my choices further at looking at a wider variety of fonts which I downloaded from dafont.com. From this mood board the ones which I think stand out most and are my favourite are Billo, Abite and 208.
After my first mood board which was on magazine covers, album covers and images of celebrities, I decided to make another focusing on fonts used on album covers based around the genres of my magazine pop and rnb. I also inserted three fonts which I liked and thought would be appropriate as they are similar to the fonts used on the album covers. In this mood board I have also used some elements of fashion which celebrities wear and other fashion pieces which are available in some of the top highstreet shops such as Topshop and Rare.

No comments:

Post a Comment