Thursday 27 January 2011

Making my Magazine

I first began to make my front cover of my magazine and began selecting which photo I thought would suit my front cover best. I chose a semi close up view of 'Naomi Ashley', as I thought it fit the page well. I then began to use my selected fonts to produce my title and captions of what would be in Volume. I used barcodegenerator.com to make a barcode and applied my colour scheme well overall to make my front cover work.
I kept the same theme going throughout my magazine's front cover, contents and article.
For the contents I chose another picture of 'Naomi Ashley' as well as a picture of two other girls promoting an Rnb clothing range which was to be featured in my magazine. I then included what was featured in my magazine front cover in my contents and added extra information to create my contents page.
For my article two page spread, I first created my article and then applied it to an article template to get an idea of the amount of space it would take up. I then placed pictures into my article spread featuring Naomi and applied finishing touches to my article and the rest of my magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment