Thursday 27 January 2011

Questionaire

1) What does the title suggest to you?

2) What genre/type of music does the magazine focus on and how do you know this?

3) What makes the pages look professional and what stops them from looking professional?

4) How genuine does the front cover seem?

5) Does the contents page simply inform or does it also manage to interest you in reading the rest of the magazine?

6) Does the article sound like a piece of journalism? If not what bits don't sound right?

7) Does the articles layout make you want to read it? If not why not?

From these questions I got 10 peoples feedback to review my coursework. From the feedback of my magazine title most people found the title got across the genre of my magazine straight away as the title is 'Volume' and this suggests a music genre immediately. The feedback showed people found the music genre existed throughout my magazine and from the title was clear as it mentions downloads and a battle of the bands. The feedback I got from my magazine looking professional was that the colour scheme and pictures looked genuine and the font use was eyecatching. The front cover seemed genuine for the same reasons and each caption I included was very realistic according to the people I gave the questionaire to for my feedback. The contents page seemed to inform but also interest the readers however didnt intrest one of the people I gave the questionaire to as she wasnt interested in girly pop music or r'n'b.

No comments:

Post a Comment