Thursday 25 November 2010

Unique Selling Point

My magazines aim is to attract the 16-30 age group because mainly girls and from my research I have found the main uses to make a magazine stand out are bold fonts and the use of colours and pictures.

I have also been thinking of names for my music magazine appropriate to the style and genre of magazine and target audience. So far I have thought of ;
Volume : I think this would be appropriate because it instantly lets the reader know it is a magazine based on music whereas for example the existing magazine name ''More'' isn't as clear on the contents and style of the magazine without looking further.
Dance : I think this would capture the age range my magazine is targeting particularly outgoing people who are into the latest music in the genres of pop/r'n'b etc. Like the previous name idea Dance would again let the reader know it is a magazine of a music genre.
Loud : This magazine would be appropriate for a music magazine because again it is relevant to music and the genres because the music is upbeat and would be dance music.
Move : This is again to do with music and dancing which would suit my target audience for my magazine, I also think the sharpness of the word move would be a good name for a magazine as it is powerful and snappy.


No comments:

Post a Comment